EQ BARTYH OMG LOL WTF? lorbaq

Daily blablabla -chat here.

EQ BARTYH OMG LOL WTF? lorbaq

Postby Morry » 22.10.2011 18:52:21

so so, we are all men and mostly naked running around in forests without watches. sounds gay to me, im in!
i was thinking? me,crap,izual,mougli,dif could arrange some eq parties with set times when we would all be online. including cendor for the first few times to spam his keyboard without reason.
current tunes could be that with that group we could kill around 6-7m faggots without major difficulties. i know mob levels are the variable with which they are set but we mortals cant see them! so this is only an estimate.
give me advanced forum options to start posting events where people could sign up to different eq parties at different times. we would do newbie eq too for all dem naked homos out there.

all suggestions and comments, even lollerberg stupid ones are welcome. please contribute as much as possible.

:cry:
Morry

Re: EQ BARTYH OMG LOL WTF? lorbaq

Postby Loctar » 22.10.2011 21:49:02

I would be happy to help nuke as sorc when I can get some exp.

I get the feeling that you need more sorcs for that party to outdamage the regen for some decent mobs but the easiest shouldnt be a problem.

I found it easist to make eqs before is to just set up a date and time. Having mobs decided before etc then just gather and kill. People tend to be lazy if its a set day of the week etc because you have to reinc.
http://www.winterkill.org:4884/finger.loctar
Whéñ ÿóµ fééÎ mý þréséñ¢é...
Nó µsé fór Þráÿíñg, It's áÎÏ tó Ìáté.
FééÏ mÿ þáîñ, fééÏ mÿ wráth.
Éxþé¢t ñó mér¢ý.
Loctar

Postby Loctar » 22.10.2011 21:51:40

Maybe I could even be of use atm if I reinc healer and help heal as 2th healer.
http://www.winterkill.org:4884/finger.loctar
Whéñ ÿóµ fééÎ mý þréséñ¢é...
Nó µsé fór Þráÿíñg, It's áÎÏ tó Ìáté.
FééÏ mÿ þáîñ, fééÏ mÿ wráth.
Éxþé¢t ñó mér¢ý.
Loctar

Postby Morry » 23.10.2011 20:56:34

yes ofcourse everyone welcome raids are organized too etc. learned all that shite from wow anyway, and i dont think there is a system that beats it.
voip software with headsets required raids etc all you can imagine. i just need some cendortime to sort this forum out or someone who is a forum god
will get full rights and sort it out if he's up for it.
all negotiable.
Morry

Return to General chat about Winterkill