somethings about purge

Daily blablabla -chat here.

somethings about purge

Postby Suhis » 16.06.2011 01:48:39

So that purge is coming now. There are plenty of reasons for that one being the thing that players are considered as a newbies if they don't have 110 level+, in our opinion it shouldn't be like that and game should be playable and enjoyable from the beginning to the top1 + maxlevels etc. So we are going to change also some things and there is somekind of list:

level cap will be 100
guilds are fitted to work with that level cap
rates will be much more balanced with each guilds
some miniguilds(chefs,fishermens etc) will be closed for a while and soon turned to profession system which doesn't use normal levels
races will start from different towns (like you have already noticed)
free reincs will end.
different cities will have different reputations + there could be things which needs certain reputation to be usable, some areas might give reputation to somewhere
equipments will break completely when using and that will force players to do eq parties to get new eq's, also eq's are going to affect more because of smaller stats

things which players will lose in purge:
masteries
exp
money
equipments
explore
levelquests
best solo/party kills
some other data

things which players will still have after purge.
task points
castles!
some other data like friends,enemies,etc lists

also we are aiming for new players and advertising in different places like mudconnector.

i'm hoping that this wizlock will be as short as possible, but remember it might take couple days to get all tested.
Suhis

Postby Hemuli » 17.06.2011 12:35:58

Can we get a status update? Facing unseen problems? Any estimates on when we will be back to beatin' some serious exp?

The Anxious Exp'er, Hemuli
Hemuli

Postby Suhis » 17.06.2011 20:57:57

things which are needed are purged, most of the things i've listed has been done, still we need some time for testing and finishing some small things and balancing some guilds
Suhis

Postby Elianna » 19.06.2011 17:01:14

:( I want to play! Finish this purge! you had enought time to clean up

Buu buu buu buu

At least let us idle :D
Elianna

Postby Suhis » 20.06.2011 03:59:26

So now we are open again
Suhis

Re: somethings about purge

Postby Doom » 06.07.2011 17:52:25

I understand that you needed the purge to change the game to match your ideas,
but the fact is that almost ten years has passed since some of us has started playing this game and its impossible to use that amount of time to gain experience that i used to have. And the time spended to aquire the equipment, there is no way to be able to spend 5-10 hours on an equipment party. I know that Im not an active player, but that shouldnt mean that all that hard work could be taken away so simply. No rewards what so ever on exp? You should consider something like the cult lvls or something compensation the loss off all that time spended in this game.
"I'll sleep when I'm dead."
Doom

Return to General chat about Winterkill