CULT ! ! !

Daily blablabla -chat here.

CULT ! ! !

Postby Gorath » 16.10.2004 22:23:33

Damn you TOf..
Make that wcheck for Cultists work .
AND
You should tweak/uptune Cult... when i joine cult i thought that it would give me something of value but no. Crappy boosts, nothing permanent like special finger info of plaque info.. Now I trust you more than ever PLEASE do something.. Shut it down if nothing..

With Love.
G.
Gorath

Answer

Postby Tof » 19.10.2004 01:01:16

The cult is originally based on idea that people who have seen a lot, has been participating on miscellaneous things and now searches for new challenges and wishes to experience what it was to begin in the first place have the opportunity to do that.

The cult was never a way to give power. Although it has small bonuses, they are somewhat random and generally are not supposed to offer anything in exchange for the experience cost that the cult takes.

If you are not looking for challenges and really want yourself to be the "tough" one, then maybe cult just isn't for you. The reason why first level cultists are able to leave the cult is that the decision still can be reversed if a person notices that the cult really is not his or her thing. And by taking the first level a person can experience everything that the cult is about.

Cult is not really meant to be a place where you can join in and out all the time, and is meant to be a more permanent choice.

So there is some background what the cult was really about. Now to the real answer.

1) The reason why wcheck is not available for cultists is that the cult reincs, as you know are a bit unique. Maybe in future this can be taken to reconsideration but so far wcheck is not available.

2) Cult is not key to power and is not supposed to give anything worthwhile in exchange for membership. They are only to give more a dash of colour, but generally their purpose is not to give too wide variety of benefits. Thus I cannot see a reason why uptune would take place.

3) The cult doesn't give information anywhere that it should give something in exchange. There is a notification that explains the costs of the cult. You could have also asked information about the cult from other players who had joined the cult before you as the cult is not a secret. Besides, I still want to point out that the first level cultists are able to leave cult behind.

4) You cannot join cult or advance to new status in cult by accident. It really asks for confirmation. The choice is permanent, and you have accepted it and there is nothing more to discuss in this matter.

5) Cult is an alternative, not a requirement. You are not forced to choose. it.

Thanks for your attention and I hope this post clarifies some things for all of you.
A wizard is never late, Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Tof

Bore

Postby Gorath » 19.10.2004 08:01:52

Screw that I want out.
:twisted:
Gorath

Re: Bore

Postby Smurforge » 25.10.2004 14:31:49

Gorath wrote:Screw that I want out.
:twisted:

If you make stupidity with cult you should blame yourself and stop useless whine. If you don't like basic idea as be able to "rebirth" you shouldnt done what you did. Loosers get what they deserve.

Peace and Love from little blue man... :roll:
Smurforge

Postby Doom » 28.10.2004 00:10:52

Cult shows that you got huge stupid balls and you are not afraid to use em!

I whined erlier the same thing that Gorath but got over it, doing pg-13 exp now and waiting to get to lvl3...
"I'll sleep when I'm dead."
Doom

Return to General chat about Winterkill