Eq party if interested Not sure for day yet

Postby Chardron » 19.03.2004 15:31:49

Wanted : Open vacansies
Tank - > over 5G worth total. good defensive skills + equs
Sorcerer/ abjurer -> with prots
Sorcerer/abjurer -> with vulns
Sorcerer -> with layer
2x healer -> worth 500m->2G
3x blasters, if you wanna get in just make a small post here? where you introduce your self and tell why you should be taken to party.

The rules of the party
Every one of the party members are entitled to take which ever eq he wants from the party , there is a pointing system which gives different players different amount of points per monster.
Every good eq of the monster will give these points to players
Example , the party kills arthur which gives 4 good equs.
so the value of arthur is 4 points to every player
the healers got 1 point for being healer
the abjurer healer gets 2 points from his work
The pure sorcerer work is the easiest so he wont get any points
the tank work is maybe the second hardest work of them all so he will get 1.5 points extra.
sorc-abjurers get 0.5 extra points.
thaumaturges get 1 extra points because their spells are consunable.
so when the bidding starts every player can use theyr points to buy one of these equs.
example the only eq which abjurer healer wants is the arthurs ring he can donate all the points which she or he has total amount of 6 and he can select the ring because no-one has as much points that he has.
but he can only donate 4 points and if no-one wants it more he will have the ring.

the points are gained in party by beign in the party while we are killing the monster. example if tank tanks only 3 monsters arthur 4 points + izibri 10 points, khemargon 1 point. the tank will have 15+1.5 points after it which he can use when the party is over. totally and even if the tank wasnt killing the duke with the rest of the party he still can use his points to duke eq.

Only rule is there when we start to dice if your not around. You points will be saved but the dice will go on as long as there is no eqs left and if there is eqs left the player can example buy the rest of the shit with his points.

Im planning to do eq the whole week, every eq will be held in my custody , no eqs will be taken out from the chests before the eq rumble.
which will be held in in channel. and every eq will be transported from my castle to person who has win the eq rumbble.

All players are welcomed into party but when the party is full the whining will lead into discrimination from further partying with us. but after one leaves from the party the place will be fullfilled with someone if he is capable to fill the spot.
Signature : Chardron the mad

At this time now further info about the party. but if you wanna join etc ask more questions do it here dont bother me in winterkill or you will be sorry about it.
Chardron

Postby Crast » 19.03.2004 15:39:54

I'm worth 1.5g, figure I could go healer. I've got a luminous kiss/bless armour staff, + a bless weapon staff. I'm also insane and can play rather large amounts of time.

.:teh crast:.
Crast

Postby Chardron » 19.03.2004 16:00:31

More news about the party.

There will be also few items in party which will be treaten as Keep your hands off if you wasnt in the party when this monster where killed.

These monsters eqs, are treated so:
Izibri
Stargethan
Anouk
Chemos
Dutchess

Also others can be added to that list if players wants it.
and also removed from that list.

Hmm i was also thinking that if there will be left over eqs from parties those will be sold on sales channel to make these things first - permanent channel for eq-rumblers "clan".
Also i got idea that the eq can be bought with points directly after it has been done. if player wants and needs the equipment baddly enough etc.

After this experiment has been made i will make a www site for eq rumblers if everything goes well. where you are able to buy the equipment, where is the hole list of the equipments done to rumblers and where is every points that players have collected from parties.
Chardron

Postby Springie » 19.03.2004 23:21:23

1.6g worth, healer staves, etc, can make healer/abjurer or primary healer, etc. I'd gladly take part in this, though America, i can easily change my sleeping schedule for eq times, count me in if ya will allow

Springie
Springie

Chardron's rumblers :)

Postby Tof » 20.03.2004 00:20:20

I didn't get accepted in with my mystic/thaumaturge combo (obviously looking for high class members only) but nonetheless I think this is a good idea and I wish luck for it.

I think there are good points when thinking that this enables it that you do not have the stay online for all the time to make items for every member in party at same time. It also offers good chances for everyone to participate and actually gain better items too as gain is reflected to work, rather than pure luck.

Very good idea from my opinion :)

--Tof
A wizard is never late, Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Tof

Postby Loctar » 20.03.2004 03:30:20

The pointsystem is good Chardron but I don't agree on different members getting different kind of points depending on guild. Come on, someone has to be pure sorc aswell. Everyone is still a member and spend the same amount of time at the computer. However, maybe the pointsystem could depend on how many hours/time you spend with the party.
http://www.winterkill.org:4884/finger.loctar
Whéñ ÿóµ fééÎ mý þréséñ¢é...
Nó µsé fór Þráÿíñg, It's áÎÏ tó Ìáté.
FééÏ mÿ þáîñ, fééÏ mÿ wráth.
Éxþé¢t ñó mér¢ý.
Loctar

Postby Loctar » 20.03.2004 03:35:04

Let's say you kill the hardest monster in the game and it takes 20hours. It has 1 eq that is the best one ever. The abj/heal spends he's points and gets the n1 eq and noone can do anything about it. Isn't that unfair to the ones that spent the same amount of time?
http://www.winterkill.org:4884/finger.loctar
Whéñ ÿóµ fééÎ mý þréséñ¢é...
Nó µsé fór Þráÿíñg, It's áÎÏ tó Ìáté.
FééÏ mÿ þáîñ, fééÏ mÿ wráth.
Éxþé¢t ñó mér¢ý.
Loctar

Postby Spyro » 22.08.2004 21:43:30

Well, this is pretty late since last post was 6 months ago, but i would myself care so much about the best eq in game, ok, it is frickin' good and things but getting second or third best eq wouldnt be bad either, and i would want to try eq'in sometime in my life after conversion.
Spyro

Postby Spyro » 22.08.2004 21:44:35

wouldnt
Spyro

Return to General chat about Winterkill