Idea about shops

Daily blablabla -chat here.

Idea about shops

Postby Chardron » 09.03.2004 02:45:24

Shops are quite boring nowadays , what about if you would do a shopkeepers which will have certain amount of money on them at the first. example 100k , it would be the amount that it could pay for items per day, after first boot shopkeeper would sell, all of the no-stats equipment for scrap yard and gain more money from that. so he would have a bit more at the second day. also in every major city in winterkill would have shops.
Now the major cities are : Wintercity, snorrhattar, arkham and the dwarven city at the slimos area.
Also it would be nice if different raced players started from different cities example humans would start in wintercity , dwarfs in dwarven city etc.
Also it would be nice if players could set up shops in winter-realm example i would make a shop where you could sell all of your stuff, i could place the prize what i will pay for stuff example 25% of item value, also when i would sell some items i could place prize 105% of the item value or i could place my own value of the item if i wanted. shop upkeep and maintenance cost could also be there. etc. it could also be embadded into castles somehow so the player castles would be more like "small" towns. also more depth in player castles would be nice.
like walls, moats, stables, bars, shops, libraries for spell scrolls( thaumaturges), also it would be nice if you could recode the castle guards , now if i want i can just cast spell -> stop battle -> cast spell -> stop battle etc (abusing the battle stop bug there) , and i hate that i need to place every guard one by one on friends list atleast that i have more than 60 guards its a bit slow. Sorry about my bad english but tell me if you dont understand what im saying.
Yours chardron
Chardron

Postby Suhis » 09.03.2004 17:24:51

i think those changes would do good for wk.. i think it's stupid that we have many towns and none of them are in use (ok.. not in actual use)

sorry my bad enlish too :)
Suhis

Return to General chat about Winterkill